The Meal Journey
Step 1Choose you soup base
Step 2Choose your ingredients
Step 3Choose your sauce
- Enoki Mushroom, king oyster mushroom
- Shiitake, dried mushroom
- Red berries, dried red date
- Chicken stock
HOT & SPICY SOUP
- Dried red chilli, green pepper
- Red Pepper, dried date, dried berrie
- Dried louts, chicken stock
- Fresh corn, dried mushroom
- Carrot, dried red berries
- Enoki mushroom, mushroom powder
TOMYUM SOUP (SPICY)
- Lemon grass, lime leaf, chicken stock
galangal, chilli powder, fish sauce
PICKLE SOUP (SPICY)
- Pickle veggies, red berries
- Green chilli, salt, vinegar.
- Chicken stock, ginger
- Peanuts, coconut milk,
- Salt, sugar, lemongrass
- Lick duck shrimp
CURRY LAKSA (SPICY)
- Lemongrass, garlic, turmeric, dried fish
- Fish paste, chilli powder
MISO SOUP (NO SPICY)
- Fresh tofu, seaweed, miso paste, Dashi
TOMATO SOUP (NO SPICY)
- Onion, ginger
- Tomato sauce, tomato paste, chicken stock
KIMCHI SOUP (SPICY)
- Red pepper flakes, ginger, chicken stock
- Garlic, kimchi powder, salt, sugar
SLICED WAGYU BEEF
KING OYSTER MUSHROOMS
BABY KING OYSTER
YAM OR TAROS
SLICED LOTUS ROOT
SNOW PEAS LEAF
What Customers Say
1500+ Satisfied Costomers
It's a sushi train hotpot. You pick your own soup base (spicy, sour, tom yum etc) and then just take whatever topping you would like from the train. It gets a bit busy sometimes (evenings/weekends) so it might be a good idea to book in advance. I usually walk in without without a reservation and had a couple of times when I had to wait 30min to get a spot. It's worth it though.
This is up there for my favourite restaurant in Perth, awesome for the family as well. We have been going since they opened multiple times and it's always excellent. Fresh produce and fantastic stocks. Kids love the train style they get to choose their own noodles!
Best hotpot I have ever been to. Service was really nice and friendly and pressing the button made it really efficient! Love the selection of drinks on the menu, lots of things to try.
The individual hotpot made it a lot easier to customise your dish, and there were so many soup bases to try based on your spicy level and if you are vegetarian!
The sushi train was really fun and worked really well, one of the most effective ways to get ingredients that I have ever seen!!
Well priced as well - around $70 for 2 people including 2 large plates of wagyu beef and drinks. Would love to go again!
Great food!! Best hotpot in town!! There is a variety of dishes you can ever want with your hotpot! Recommend the king pot soup base!
A Doctor's Orders
A "hot pot train". What a unique concept! Loved the mushroom soup base $4, with the variety of (often healthy) options. Ate a LOT (including seafood) for about $25 each. Loved the vegetarian options! Wish there were more meat options though!